MOTHERS DAY GIFT BOX - LARGE
We all love our mum and she deserves a treat on Mothers day dont you think? We have two, a large, this one, and a smaller one.
Who wouldn't want a special treat like this? Perfectly packaged - always Eco-friendly at Orange Grove. Very reasonable priced.
This larger great value box is made up from;
- A large, quality keepsake box
- 3 hand made by Orange Grove Soaps with a soap bag, see the benefits here
- A bottle of sugar scrub with Rose Geranium essential oil
- A shampoo bar in a tin, fabulous for mum to try if she hasn't before, very eco (no plastic)
- An Alchemy & Tonic Hibiscus Lemonade can of deliciousness
- A quality Royal Doulton face cloth
- Some cotton hand crocheted face scrubbies
- A little blue or cream ring dish
- A wax burner with a candle and some botanical wax melts
- A slab of Donovans chocolate
- A bag from Kapiti Candy co - Salted Chocolate Almond Brittle, so addictive I can confirm
- A luxurious foot soak bomb - soak in boiled water till dissolved, add some cold and slip those tired feet into deliciousness relaxation, breathe in the essential oils. Relax.
If an item in this gift set becomes unavailable, we will replace it with another item of equal or greater value which matches this gift set theme but will check with you first.
Personal note available to add.
Soy & coconut wax, fragrance
Fragrances at Orange Grove
Our fragrance oils are a mixture of natural oils and synthetic compounds in a soy derived base oil.
They are are all Phthlalate free.
Each ingredient is independently tested by RIFM, the International Scientific Authority for the Safe Use of Fragrance Materials.
RIFM engages in research and evaluation of fragrance materials through an independent Expert Panel to determine safety in use.
They gather, analyse and publish scientific information for use by the fragrance industry. All of our fragrances meet RIFM standards for safety.
Weight (of wax): 250g
Our candles are
• Highly Purified Fragrance Oils
• 100% Phthalate Free
• Burn Time 60 Hrs Approx
• Made by hand in New Zealand
First Burn – When you light your soy candle for the first time
allow the wax to burn across the entire surface to the edges of the container. This will assist in preventing tunneling & help promote an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life. For safety reasons DO NOT BURN your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
Trim Wick Before Every Use – It is normal in Soy Wax
for the wick to mushroom. This is easily fixed by trimming your wick to 6mm.
Trimming will ensure your candle does not burn hotter than it
should & thus will prolong the life of the candle. Trim the little
ball on the end of your wick to keep your candle burning gently, be sure not to cut it too short or it will become engulfed by wax.
Avoid Draughts – Keep candle away from draughts
& vibrations around the home so as not to disturb the flame &
help to keep an even clean burn.
Putting Candles Out – It is always best to use a
Candle Dipper rather than blowing out to prevent wicks from drifting off center.
This will help to maximise the candle’s burn time.
Keep The Burn Pool Clean – If you get any black at
the rim of your glass, simply wipe it away with a tissue, this may be a sign that your wick is too long.
End of candle – Extinguish the flame when there is
approx. 6mm of wax in the bottom of candle jar. It is time to clean the jar, refill or repurpose it & grab yourself another Orange Grove candle :)