BATH MILK - VANILLA & GOATS MILK
Ahhhh..... Soak your tired body in maybe the most luxurious product we offer. A milk bath soak loves your skin and takes it from itchy and dry to smooth and silky.
The vanilla scent makes you want to eat it! So be like Cleopatra who bathed in milk a million centuries ago and enjoy. When you get used to it, you'll love it.
The bottles are reusable and so neat, they come in large (500ml) medium (250 ml) and small which is more like a tester to see how you like it.
We also offer small calico bags to hang over the tap as the water fills the bath, and then you can put it in the water and squish the goodness into the water. Just a different way of adding. $10 for 4.
Goats Milk, Coconut milk, vanilla and geranium essential oils. AND one of the best ingredients in my opinion, colloidal oats (finely ground oats) Soooo good for your skin. If you do have dry, itchy skin, this is for you.
Shake a few shakes into your bath or measure out half a cup or more and let it dissolve, then soak and enjoy, preferably with candles and the door closed for ME time! We all need that.
What are the benefits of milk baths?
• Exfoliation: "The lactic acid in milk acts as a mild alpha hydroxy acid, which helps with exfoliation. This helps to smooth the skin's texture and get rid of dry, rough patches.
• Inflammation: Milk baths can also treat some frequent ailments, including sunburns.
• Hydration and replenishment: "Milk also contains nourishing ingredients for your skin, like proteins, fat, vitamins, and minerals," .
Can milk baths soothe eczema?
Some people say that milk baths can help various skin conditions and issues, including eczema. Bathing is a natural part of eczema care so it can only help.
Milk baths may also help relieve the flaking and itching that accompanies psoriasis but if you’re hesitant in any way, you should always check with your dermatologist before soaking.
Milk baths contain lactic acid which:
- Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells.
- Softens and smooths rough patches.
- Accelerates skin cell renewal.
- Tones and tightens the skin.
Pat your skin dry rather than wiping off all the goodness.
Share this Product
This milk is gorgeous. It smells amazing and leaves skin so soft. A favourite for sure!